I was tagged by Rachel.
Here are the rules and my reply.
* Just copy the following onto your post.
* The rules of the game are posted at the start of your blog post.
* I'm asking you five questions about running.
* Each player answers the five questions on their own blog.
* At the end of your post you tag other people and post their names.
* Go to their blogs, leave a note saying they've been tagged then to look at your blog for details.
* When they've answered the questions on their own blog, they come back to yours to tell you.
1. How would you describe your running 10 years ago?
Ten years ago at the age of 40 was when I started running. The running consisted of 5kms filled with lots of walk breaks.
2. What is your best and worst run/race experience? My best experience was crossing the finish line of my first marathon. My worst experience was running a half marathon after suffering from a migrane headache the night before.
3. Why do you run? I run because I love how it makes me feel physically and mentally. I enjoy the social aspect of it.
4. What is the best or worst piece of advice you've been given about running? The best advice I received was "you will run again" while recovering from my very first injury. Also, add 10 degrees on to the current temperature and dress for those conditions. The worst advice I received was don't run in the cold because your lungs will freeze.
5. Tell us something surprising about yourself that not many people would know. I survived a grizzly bear encounter. I paid my way through university by building Michelin tires.
Kelly's Running Blog
These are local runners whose blogs I find entertaining, informative and inspirational.